When I asked coaches to recommend coaching books for their peers, I had no idea I would trigger such a response!
Did I mention that coaches are awesome??
The suggestions keep pouring in. There were 44 in my last post.
Here are 8 more coaching books recommended for coaches, by coaches. I’ve included links so you can find them quickly. Enjoy!
- The Art of Self-Promotion: Tell Your Story, Transform Your Career by Debbie Stone
- Unleashing Your Inner Leader: An Executive Coach Tells All by Vickie Bevenour
- Mindful Coaching: How Mindfulness Can Transform Coaching Practice by Liz Hal
- Coaching For Results: Transforming Managers from Bosses to Coaches by Rich Meiss
- Neuroscience for Coaches: How to Use the Latest Insights for the Benefit of Your Clients by Amy Brann
- Coaching for Performance: GROWing Human Potential and Purpose: The Principles and Practice of Coaching and Leadership by John Whitmore
- Change Your Questions, Change Your Life: 10 Powerful Tools for Life and Work by Marilee G Adams
- Fertile Void: Gestalt Coaching at Work by John Leary-Joyce
So, you’ve got a few more titles to take a look at. Happy reading! You know I am a big fan of continuous learning. Picking up a book is a great place to start.
Oh, and if you are interested in learning how to apply the International Coach Federation Coach Core Competencies, grab a copy of my ebook The Really Competent Coach.
And now, over to you. Share your book title recommendations and your thoughts on coaching books you’ve read. Use the comment box below.
Your coaching colleagues would love to learn from your experience!!
Author: Cathy Shaughnessy
Cathy Shaughnessy is a PRISM award winning ICF Master Certified Coach and author of the book series The Really Competent Coach. Cathy coaches senior leaders, mentors credentialed coaches, trains fledgling coaches and helps organizations build strong coaching cultures.
Download the Free Easy Tracking Form for Coaches and get tools and resources from Cathy!